Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Out with the old...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Did anyone see Dick Clark last week?  It was sad, but I was glad he was on.  It will be upsetting if they ever take his name off and just have New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest.  I love Ryan, but he has many years to go before he can be Dick Clark.

My new year's resolution was to bring my lunch to work everyday so I didn't have to buy it figuring I would save money and calories...so far I am 0 for 6.  But, since the first week after holiday is nuts with returns and under staffing, I am allowing myself to have a mulligan and plan on bringing lunch from here on out unless it is someone's birthday or I am having some kind of lunch date.  I even have a new orange lunch tote from the bf so my meal will stay cool.

No comments: